When 4th & 11 August at 11am
Let’s Get Creative! Mind+Movement
Skill-up & develop ways to support your physical and mental wellbeing with Dance Woking. This is a short series of linked sessions delivered over 2 hours of live interaction and 1 hour of an additional pre-recorded challenge. Delivered over 2-weeks: a live hour & a pre-recorded re-cap featuring an additional challenge.
The sessions will:
- Help you build your physical health;
- Develop resilience to help you with mental wellbeing;
- Provide a creative & fun learning environment;
- Build peer to peer support;
- Be conducted in a safe environment;
- Have an agreed Code of Conduct for participants & teachers;
- Be led by an experienced Dance Artist and Youth Worker.
Suitable for those 12 to 14 years old, Key Stage 3;. Join us for an hour of structured guidance to help you manage your health & wellbeing. Places are limited & subject to availability, small group size. To take part complete the registration form when you will be sent further details.
Please register for free using the following Eventbrite link
After registration you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the session using Zoom.
See Dance Woking’s Online Safety Agreement HERE
If you require more information or need any help, please contact us at email@example.com
Front Image: Gabriella Fabbri from FreeImages