Join us for a virtual online Tea Dance Experience
New for the summer, Online Tea Dance
30 July | 6 August |13 August | 20 August
Dance Woking in partnership with Woking Borough Council is delighted to be trialling a New Online Tea Dance Summer Season
A chance to enjoy what you love doing best: dancing to great music and in great company.
Take Notice | Be Active | Connect
- 4 weekly dance sessions;
- Starting on Thursday 30th of July;
- 3pm – 4pm;
- Led by Dance Woking’s experienced dance team;
- Delivered on the Zoom Platform;
- Including a Seated Dance version;
- Each week we will focus on a different dance style;
- Including Salsa, Swing/Charleston, Disco, and Flamenco;
- Weekly session to include: welcome, warm-up, featured dance style & cool down.
- Optional chat to connect and catch-up after the dance session.
In-between the featured dance style we are introducing a new feature called “Music Memory”
We would like to hear about a song that holds a happy memory to share with the group; the song & your story will be played during the tea dance. To share your music memory you will need to email Tilly: email@example.com and provide the title of the song and the group who sang it with your story (in about 50 words).
To take part you will need:
- A computer/phone/tablet;
- Internet connection to access Zoom;
- A clear space for learning and practicing the dance steps;
- If seated, a chair that enables you to be able to freely move your arms and feet without knocking over objects;
- To register for each session to receive a link to access the event, only those registered will be able to take part.
By participating you confirm that you are in good physical health, if you are uncertain we strongly advise that you check with your Doctor.
For more details about our 1st Tea Dance on 30th of July 2020 click HERE
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dance Woking are looking for volunteers to help support forthcoming events.
FIND OUT MORE