Free live session for 12-14years to support health & wellbeing
Lets Get Creative!
Skill-up & develop ways to support your physical and mental wellbeing with Dance Woking. This is a short series of linked sessions delivered over 2 hours of live interaction and 1 hours of an additional pre-recorded challenge. Delivered over 2-weeks: a live hour & a pre-recorded re-cap featuring an additional challenge
The sessions will:
- Help you build your physical health
- Develop resilience to help you with mental wellbeing
- Provide a creative & fun learning environment
- Build peer to peer support
- Be conducted in a safe environment
- Have an agreed Code of Conduct for participants & teachers
- Be led by an experienced Dance Artist and Youth Worker
Suitable for those 12 to 14 years old, Key Stage 3;. Join us for an hour of structured guidance to help you manage your health & wellbeing. Places are limited & subject to availability, small group size. To take part complete the registration form when you will be sent further details.
For more information and to sign up click: HERE
Dance Woking are looking for volunteers to help support forthcoming events.
FIND OUT MORE